“Food how it’s supposed to be. Come in and taste the difference”
Lilli Pilli Berri Bar is devoted to a better way of living. Real local, real organic, real juice, real food. This is not your supermarket's organic aisle, nor is it your healthfood market's juice aisle. It's new, it's better for you, it tastes unbelievably good. Over the years I got interested in the fruits and berries I'd picked in the Outback, and discovered that there's a whole lot more to health and nutrition than just staying out of the center section of the grocery store -- where all the processed junk is. So ingredients we use at Lilli Pilli Berri Bar do more than just taste great, they help you heal, they help you thrive, and they help your body flourish the way it should.
Have you done a cleanse before? If “no”, before your cleanse, start to eliminate some items from your diet: heavy, creamy, fatty or rich foods. Also eliminate all the starchy breads and anything packaged or enhanced. Do this for at least a few days, up to a week leading up to your cleanse. This will make your cleanse that much more enjoyable, easier and effective.
We offer 1, 2, 3, up to a 5 day cleanse. We don’t recommend more than a 5 day juice cleanse.
• For most people, 6 juices per day is enough, but remember, everyone is different, no 2 bodies are the same, so some people might need up to 8.
• Remember, there are no hard and fast rules, you can choose what juice you drink in what order, but it is recommended that your nut mylk is either your lunch or dinner.
• Drink a lot of cool, clean fresh water, it keeps you hydrated, and helps flush your system of toxins. You can also enjoy herbal or green tea for added antioxidants.
• Always wait 20 minutes between juices.
• You don’t have to drink an entire bottle at one time, you can split it up into 2 servings, particularly if you're feeling like you need a boost or a snack.
• Drink the Juices regularly every 2 to 3 hours.
Sunday to Monday 7am - 8pm
"It's great to have a place like this in White Plains. The juices are always fresh and excellent. Also, their frozen yogurt is by far the best in town."
"This wonderful gem of White Plains is my new favorite place. Fresh, real ingredients made in a beautifully clean space with super high ceilings. Easy and quick to order and eat in or take out. "
“This is the sort of place I wish there were more of--healthy, filling fast food. I had the Downtown Sweet Potato, stuffed with roasted turkey, arugula and pepitas. "